Welcome to the EAOM
The European Association of Oral Medicine
Welcome to the European Association of Oral Medicine.
Founded in 1998, the EOAM has, as its foundation, the following objectives:
- to improve clinical care in the field of Oral Medicine across Europe, which is that area of special competence concerned with the health and diseases of the oral and peri-oral structures, especially the oral manifestations of systemic diseases and the oral and dental care of patients with special needs
- to promote education and research in Oral Medicine across Europe
- to promote interest in education and research in Oral Medicine at institutions, professional associations and industries
- to inform governments and other official institutions of the significance of Oral Medicine for oral and systemic health, and the recognition, prevention and treatment of oral diseases and
- tp promote exchange of scientific information.
The EAOM is keen to encourage any individual involved in the investigation, teaching or practice of Oral Medicine to apply for membership and to take advantage of the benefits on offer.
On this website you can find information about upcoming meetings and events in your region, details of past biennial congresses and events, information about the governing structure of the organisation, publications and news.
15th Biennial Congress - European Association of Oral Medicine